Ogle empire 20font-size:20 10 7 1751
· Controlled most of Northumberland till the romans invaded
· Roman invasion
· The royal family escaped to Normandy till the romans left; but feed troops and supplies into that area the entire 400 years.
· Roman collapses; the Ogle Royal family returns
· Picts, scotts, mercia allie against the ogles. Ogle royal family escape back to Normandy
· Only a few Ogles remain in Northumberland
· 1066; the alliance weakens and the ogle royal family can return with a vengeance
· From 1066-1500 the ogles are in charge again in Northumberland
· Another revolt and the ogles seek to build another empire in America
· 1500-1680 the ogles build an empire in the NE portion of American with Boston as their capital city.
· The English government comes and takes over. Battle of New York.
· New York was supposed to be a secondary major city. Since an Ogle Descendant had permission from his families highest ranking royal and the king to rename NewAmsterdam to New York. York being a major city in the Northumberland kingdom.
· Beet them or join them. The Ogles attempt one more time to merge into the new English empire.
· Most of ogle royal family history is erased from the history books.